MAXIMIZING POTENTIAL ONE ATHLETE AT A TIME
- Increase Movement Mechanics, Strength, Speed, and Explosiveness
- Jump higher, run faster, and compete powerfully with more endurance than your opponents
- Learn about Sports Nutrition and Offseason and Game Day recovery techniques
EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH is the ability to exert maximal force in minimal time.
To develop explosive strength and reactive ability you need to do two things. First, you must build your speed strength and second, in the same time frame, you must raise your absolute strength. The majority of this training is combining max effort exercises to increase the strength potential of the muscles, while training with light weights will lead to improving speed.
Sports We Train:
TRACK & FIELD
- Improve force production through our system of scientific based strength performance training.
- We place priority on each individual's needs by administering specific athletic tests (broad jump, vertical jump, change of direction, and straight line speed)
- Train High Force High Velocity movements through Weightlifting, Plyometrics, and Medicine Ball training.
We want to ensure that we limit his weaknesses by training in all planes of motion with bands, chains, medicine balls, dumbbells, kettlebells, boxes, sleds. We love SLED TRAINING due to the same exact movement angles used during sprinting. Sleds are a great way to train for speed and strength without taxing athletes ability to recover from day to day.
ELITE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE